Saturday 1 November 2014

WINTERS ❤

Tomorrow will be a cold day marking the coming of winters. Shivering in cold, I still won't stop wearing half-sleeves clothes. Everything will fade away with the foggy nights. Things will become unclear like the mist on the rear glass of a car. I will blink my eyes for a better view, but all I will see is the smoke like haze. The trees will look tedious and they will miss the sunlight. Flowers will fall and they will miss the branches. Moon too will hide himself behind the clouds, covering him from the frosty sky. The sun too will shiver with his bright rays getting low. There will be a craving for everything.
But all I wish, is to have a lucid view because then only I will be able to reject the wrong things and appreciate the just one.
Kenneth ©

3 comments: